Here are the Boys

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Meet the boys. Here are 4 of them visiting us at the Vintage Show.
med_4BoysatMountainFest.jpg

Here they are lined up in the yard. Delbert is on the right. He is 88. Geirge is next to him - he is only 79!
med_MountainFestBoys.jpg

Here they are, each with his motorcycle.
med_TheBoyswithBikes.jpg

We have a vintage car museum about an hour from us, but nobody wants to go with me, not even dh and the boy! Waaah!

I tried to get the picture low enough to clear the box. Maybe this will do it.
Edited to say it worked.

Edited to say it worked..
gillumhouse said:
Edited to say it worked.
FYI to all - just stretch the browser to the right and you can view anything hidden.
K, they look like a group of big personalities, I bet the joking and laughter was deafening. I like groups who are all about fun (not graduation groups who act like they are forced to be there)

Edited to say it worked..
gillumhouse said:
Edited to say it worked.
FYI to all - just stretch the browser to the right and you can view anything hidden.
K, they look like a group of big personalities, I bet the joking and laughter was deafening. I like groups who are all about fun (not graduation groups who act like they are forced to be there)
They all looked out for Delbert, John was a truck driver in his former life and always road tail to watch out for the others. They sat on the porch talking for hours. First night I told them about the local possibilities for food including ordering pizza which they did. They sat around the table in the dining room laughiing and talking. They were wonderful. George even brought down all the towels and after 4 nights here, the only reason I had 4 loads of laundry was that one set of towel is too light to wash with the others (purple lint does not look good on peach towels - will not make that mistake again!).

Back