Hi...and thanks

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InnBloom believe it or not there is another innmate on the forum who lived in the same area of WA State a few moons ago... I just got the entire series of Debby Macomber series bases in Port Orchard. Little did I know WHEN we lived there her PO box was very near mine! (Cedar Cove series and she even mentions location in the area in her books - a guest told me about it or I would have never known!)
There are a few more in that area currently and south of there. Chime any time you wish, we will either agree with you or not agree with you. So it is not too bad here.
wink_smile.gif

InnBloom believe it or not there is another innmate on the forum who lived in the same area of WA State a few moons ago... I just got the entire series of Debby Macomber series bases in Port Orchard. Little did I know WHEN we lived there her PO box was very near mine! (Cedar Cove series and she even mentions location in the area in her books - a guest told me about it or I would have never known!)
There are a few more in that area currently and south of there. Chime any time you wish, we will either agree with you or not agree with you. So it is not too bad here.
wink_smile.gif
I lived in Tacoma for 15 years, not as an innkeeper though. Love the NW, just hated the clouds and rain. No place as beautiful as the Puget Sound area, IMHO.

I worked in Tacoma for 6 years before I got back over the bridge, now there is a second bridge completed. Galloping Gertie.
This is Blake Island just North of Vashon Island and Tacoma there...not a great photo, just a sample. :)
lrg_Blake_Isl.jpg
w

I worked in Tacoma for 6 years before I got back over the bridge, now there is a second bridge completed. Galloping Gertie.
This is Blake Island just North of Vashon Island and Tacoma there...not a great photo, just a sample. :)
lrg_Blake_Isl.jpg
w.
Hijacking the thread here, but what years were you there? Yes, the second bridge is beautiful and certainly alleviated a lot of traffic problems. I was there from 89 to 04, worked for the sheriff's dept. Busy work...

Banana you worked for Pierce County? We were there from 93-04. We moved east Feb 04. I worked in the World Trade Center in Tacoma - Port of Tacoma was in our building as well (FIFE really). The day I quit there we were going to go out to lunch for a farewell and they found a dead body in the parking lot. From there I worked at Centurytel in Gig Harbor.

Back