Hola from Sunny Mexico !! I'm back !!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy

Reaction score
It has been a while since I have stopped in, and after an email from a fellow forum member who said they missed me, I have returned. My but you all have been busy, thinking it will take as many months to catch up.
We celebrated our 1st year in February with over 200 guests *smile*. We have been doing remarkably well and are very pleased with how things are going and how we are doing. Trip Advisor reviews have been very good to us, we now have 40 reviews, and are on our 3rd guest book.
Hope you are all well and busy,
Hasta pronto,
Cathy :)

welcome.gif
back! Keep the chocolate flowing....

Glad to see you back and looking foward to more posts. Congrads on the 1year mark and heres wishing you many more!
cheers.gif

Hola, I too was thinking about you the other day, especially with all the swine flu stuff coming out of Mexico. Hope you are well and that your business isn't suffering because of this.

Hola, I too was thinking about you the other day, especially with all the swine flu stuff coming out of Mexico. Hope you are well and that your business isn't suffering because of this..
catlady said:
Hola, I too was thinking about you the other day, especially with all the swine flu stuff coming out of Mexico. Hope you are well and that your business isn't suffering because of this.
Thank you Catlady,
We are well and although we have lost a few bookings because of the Swine Flu, there have been no cases of this strain in our state. Our guest from last weekend, her father is a Dr in Mexico City said that there were NO cases in his hospital. Mexico in total have thousands of cases each year of people dying from complications resulting from different strains of the flu.
Unfortunately we have been personally affected, but the reservations are beginning to return. Hoping that this won't last long and the ban from traveling in Mexico will be lifted sooner than later. It is crazy what has happened here.
Looking forward to having a terribly busy summer :)

Back