holidays

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Reaction score
I hope you all have had a peaceful Christmas.
This year our trip has been pretty good.The weather has settled down. We are now at the desert cities. love it. The weather has been good. No snow to worry about this yr. In the new year will be off to Tucson.
You all take care now stay health and be safe.

Enjoy a safe, uneventful (mechanically) trip full of joys and memories to warm you in the future.

Where are the desert cities? We have an innmate who is currently in SoCal. Are you near?

THEY ARE Plam Springs to Indo ca. we are behind a date farm. had a date shake. Wowzers it is a lot of shake, sweet too.
They are complaining how cold it is? A whole 55f brrrr LOL. THIS IS WINTER FLOWER BLOOMIMG. TREES THAT ARE GREEN. gRASS GREEN . CLEAR SKIES . THE STAR VIEWING IS WONDERFUL . DARN SORRY for caps not se to his computer.
Yes we are making some wonderful memories. Love the dry heat here. Tho my skin is one dry prune. hahah .

So, forget the date shake and have a prune shake!

Where are the desert cities? We have an innmate who is currently in SoCal. Are you near?.
yes we are in So Cal. we are in a town called Indo.
Indio CA. Great shopping food and other things too. Weather is great, tho local folks are complaining how cold it is ! So many food things to bring home. Love it. Man how spoiled I will become shopping for neat food item.
Happy New Year Y'all. May the New Year bring much joy , health and prosperity.

Where are the desert cities? We have an innmate who is currently in SoCal. Are you near?.
yes we are in So Cal. we are in a town called Indo.
Indio CA. Great shopping food and other things too. Weather is great, tho local folks are complaining how cold it is ! So many food things to bring home. Love it. Man how spoiled I will become shopping for neat food item.
Happy New Year Y'all. May the New Year bring much joy , health and prosperity.
Ah. Indio. Looks lovely there, too!

Back