Holy Cow! Google coupons?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I just googled warrenton nc after another thread and found the B&B listed there had COUPONS on google! WHAT THE!
Has anyone heard of this or done this? Is this something new? First I have seen it. Any idea how they got these coupons on google?
I did a google for the words warrenton nc bed breakfast and it showed the usual 24 reviews...write a review...2 coupons
cut n paste the link below - i don't want the owner to find a hundred click thrus from the forum and think their marketing is 100% googlesque...
http://maps.google.com/coupons/page?did=0_4047158698085987684&cid=RR0HIZG50GZSIQA4&oi=md_coup&sa=X&ct=coup&cd=1&gl=us&hl=en

How did you get to the coupon part? When I just do a search I don't find them.
=)
Kk.

Oops, there they are! Now to figure out how to get them on my listing!
=)
Kk.

Apparently I already did! Must have been a while ago. No one's ever mentioned it or brought one...
=)
Kk.

Yes, I did that a couple of years ago. Never got a single one redeemed.

Google has had coupons as part of Google Buisiness (Local) for a few years now (~3yrs?)

I did a search on the forum for "google coupon' and this thread didn't come up. I am not finding things in searches...wonder why?
Anyway, I added a coupon with coupon code. I will see if we have any takers on it. Just curious to see if we do. :) I also was able to add nine more photos...so there are 10 now. I never really explored the Google local business side before.

Okay what is the deal?
When I google our B&B name it comes up first with our website, and just below a google map and link and info liek ph# address, and reviews and more information - in here I have the 10 pix and the coupon...etc.
I am googling some of you and I don't find you this way at all. No google page, only your B&B website and iloveinns, directories etc. Have you added yourselves to GOOGLE?

Okay what is the deal?
When I google our B&B name it comes up first with our website, and just below a google map and link and info liek ph# address, and reviews and more information - in here I have the 10 pix and the coupon...etc.
I am googling some of you and I don't find you this way at all. No google page, only your B&B website and iloveinns, directories etc. Have you added yourselves to GOOGLE?.
I DID add me to Google Local two different times. I have the coupon. When I Googled me my site came up, but no map or anything Google.

I added a coupon last year and change the wording every couple of months or so. Mostly added it just to have placed content in every option that Goo Bus List offers. Not sure if it helps with ranking or not.

Back