Home Did I Get On This Site

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highlands John

Reaction score
Is anyone else on Homeaway, we're listed on there but I've no idea how? They're showing us as having availability meaning I'm getting constant calls and emails from people desperate for rooms at the moment.
I've been in touch with support at the .co.uk site but they told me I was registered on the US site. I've tried logging on to the .com site but nothing works.
I notice their logo is very similar to bedandbreak fast.com, is there a connection?

There is. In the US we received an email from BedAndBreakfast.com if you are part of their system letting you know that as part of their ownership by Homeaway, they were adding you to all their Homeaway websites, including VRBO.

What Phin said.
And, apparently, across the country they have gotten the info wrong.
Allowing children to make reservations, showing flexible check-in and check out, showing photos of one room and prices for another, showing common rooms and saying this is part of your suite of rooms.
According to their ads on tv, they only sell whole house bookings, so very grumpy people will be arriving when they realize they have one room in a fully occupied house.

What Phin said.
Allowing children to make reservations, showing flexible check-in and check out, showing photos of one room and prices for another, showing common rooms and saying this is part of your suite of rooms.
According to their ads on tv, they only sell whole house bookings, so very grumpy people will be arriving when they realize they have one room in a fully occupied house..
Thank you both, it's driving me bloody mad. That would explain why I'm getting emails from people expecting to rent the whole house.
People are getting irate with me because they can see on homeaway that I have availability then when they email to book I tell them we have nothing.

The e-mail from bedandbreak dot com stated that if you have their instant booking, you would automatically be listed on Home.
Are you signed up for their booking system?

What Phin said.
According to their ads on tv, they only sell whole house bookings, so very grumpy people will be arriving when they realize they have one room in a fully occupied house..
In a HA search I found my listing and shows my space as a STUDIO. No, not a studio, it is a bedroom with a private attached bath.
angry_smile.gif

The e-mail from bedandbreak dot com stated that if you have their instant booking, you would automatically be listed on Home.
Are you signed up for their booking system?.
No, i'm not.
I've just emailed bedandbreakfast.com and told them to remove me from homeaway.co.uk.

Back