Home of the Week: Ed and Pat Mullen

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Home of the Week: Ed and Pat Mullen[/FONT]
Annapolis Capital
It is here, directly across the street from St. John's College, that you'll find the Royal Folly Bed and Breakfast. Owners Pat and Ed Mullen are pictured in ...

(They should add the article pic to their website! :) )

So, exactly how does a B&B owner take time off?
"We get a lot of time off because we do whole house rentals - Commissioning Week, boat shows," Pat said. "We just leave."
So that's the secret..ha ha! And what do they find when they return?

I liked
"We made a pet-friendly room three years ago," Pat said. "It's the best thing we ever did - "
thumbs_up.gif

I liked
"We made a pet-friendly room three years ago," Pat said. "It's the best thing we ever did - "
thumbs_up.gif
Little Blue said:
I liked
thumbs_up.gif
I think that if you can it is a great angle for guests!!

The rooms look positively sumptuous! But I wouldn't stay there because they don't list real-time availability nor pricing...

The rooms look positively sumptuous! But I wouldn't stay there because they don't list real-time availability nor pricing....
There is a click for "Rooms & Rates" at the top right of the home page.
Yes but it only lists prices ranges, and when you click "Availability" you have to send a request. I want all the info up front or I will move on.

The rooms look positively sumptuous! But I wouldn't stay there because they don't list real-time availability nor pricing....
Yeah I couldn't believe that!!! THey have a wonderful looking place and then blow it for not having at least on line availability.

Yes but it only lists prices ranges, and when you click "Availability" you have to send a request. I want all the info up front or I will move on.
yes you are correct...I don't like that either and I am not going to take time to email anyone a request for room rates.
Changing the subject...sorry, but don't want to start a new thread for this.
Ok, i just ran across what I think has to be one of the most annoying web sites I have seen.....among other things....what do you think?

They've got that wooden guillotine thing going....the other graphics are nice.
KathleenM

yes you are correct...I don't like that either and I am not going to take time to email anyone a request for room rates.
Ok, i just ran across what I think has to be one of the most annoying web sites I have seen.....among other things....what do you think?
catlady said:
I hate the boards falling down and I hate the white print. Hard to read. Must have cost a fortune too. Money not well spent
RIki

Yeah I couldn't believe that!!! THey have a wonderful looking place and then blow it for not having at least on line availability.
catlady said:
They say they are pet friendly??? 20 lbs non shedding dogs only - that leaves what, three breeds only????
I can imagine the arguments they get on check in when the guest shows up with a sheltie or something like that!
Riki

Totally different than the other one about the owner couple in Florida. I like Ed and Pat's take on it better. They banter: "I'm the chef, you're the sous-chef"...it wasn't "expensive adventure".
Good for them

catlady said:
TERRIBLE!

Back