Home Sweet Inn

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cans are lined so it was an easy disposal - just an eye opener to reality.....
rrh said:
The cans are lined so it was an easy disposal - just an eye opener to reality....
Wait til you see what gets left in the beds...
See, I have not have any of that kind of thing yet. I guess my turn is coming. haha!
Samster said:
See, I have not have any of that kind of thing yet. I guess my turn is coming. haha!
I have not either. 5 years and counting. But we do not get too many unwed folks here - the old wedded folks barely kiss each other good night. LOL!

Movers just finished day 2. We spent the night in our"quarters" last night - no guests on moving day 1 - have a full house tonight for day 1 of the new adventure.....owner is with us for check in and breakfast....a few more hours and we can graduate from aspiring status.....holy moly
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Movers just finished day 2. We spent the night in our"quarters" last night - no guests on moving day 1 - have a full house tonight for day 1 of the new adventure.....owner is with us for check in and breakfast....a few more hours and we can graduate from aspiring status.....holy moly
Congrats!
Quick story about the PO's hanging around after the paperwork was signed...they were supposed to show up to help with breakfast and to show us around (altho you have had that time with them already). Breakfast was over before they showed up. When they did show up, they insulted hubs, were rude to the guests who were still in the dining room and did nothing to help. They were supposed to 'help' for a week. After 3 days of the same crap, we told them we were all set, thanks.

rrh enjoy the butterflies! Enjoy your first guests too!
From Aspiring to Perspiring - way to go man! Give the other half of the innkeeping partnership our best as well.
cheers.gif

Congratulations!! What a wonderful way to start the New Year. May you be as busy as you want to be for many years to come.

Just think of the great stories you'll have about ringing in 2009
teeth_smile.gif

All best wishes for a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year. May all your guests be wonderful and your innkeeping troubles very small!

Has your other house sold and are you now running this beautiful b & b in Colorado?.
We go to Colorado often to visit our kids and that one looks beautiful so we will definitely stay there in the new year providing you are running it that is.

Has your other house sold and are you now running this beautiful b & b in Colorado?.
We go to Colorado often to visit our kids and that one looks beautiful so we will definitely stay there in the new year providing you are running it that is..
Our house is sold and this is the end of our first official day of running the Avenue Hotel B&B and it was a wonderful day. After Jan 5th we're closed for a couple weeks for a little remodeling. We would love to have you stay when you visit the kids
regular_smile.gif

r

We go to Colorado often to visit our kids and that one looks beautiful so we will definitely stay there in the new year providing you are running it that is..
Our house is sold and this is the end of our first official day of running the Avenue Hotel B&B and it was a wonderful day. After Jan 5th we're closed for a couple weeks for a little remodeling. We would love to have you stay when you visit the kids
regular_smile.gif

r
Best wishes! We have visited in your town several years ago and found it to be a very nice place. Much success to you.

Back