Homemade envelopes

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Homemade envelopes
4184820977_f9e0509445.jpg

http://www.neverhomemaker.com/2009/12/craftastic-envelope-diy.html

LOVE this- just went to the site so that I can show my daugher. I don't know where her creative bent comes from- it certainly doesn't come from me...but I can't keep her away from stuff like this!! Thanks!

I know a now former innkeerper who was sooo into the reuse that he turned junk mail envelopes inside out to reuse them and would send letters - even business letters - on the back side of junk mail. Sorry, but to me that was going too far. This however, is cute.

If y'all are going to keep this thread alive I'm going to have to mention what I have been resisting mentioning, that being, please don't make envelopes out of doilies.

If y'all are going to keep this thread alive I'm going to have to mention what I have been resisting mentioning, that being, please don't make envelopes out of doilies..
Arkansawyer said:
If y'all are going to keep this thread alive I'm going to have to mention what I have been resisting mentioning, that being, please don't make envelopes out of doilies.
cheers.gif

If y'all are going to keep this thread alive I'm going to have to mention what I have been resisting mentioning, that being, please don't make envelopes out of doilies..
Arkansawyer said:
Ooh ooh great idea! (You deserve that. You started up the doily thing again.)

Arks are ya kiddin' me?
Of course we have that, but I thought the music sheets or old books make cleverer envelopes.
45387908714075779_buy4WOY4_f.jpg

286752701243474362_e7uxdkHL_f.jpg

Arkansawyer said:
Oh come onnnnnn....those are beautiful!
poke.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
Arkansawyer said:
poke.gif
I'll make an effort to be more doily-tolerant if you ladies will be more tolerant of my meals at Hooters when I travel.
Arkansawyer said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Arkansawyer said:
poke.gif
I'll make an effort to be more doily-tolerant if you ladies will be more tolerant of my meals at Hooters when I travel.
You can be as doily-intolerant as you like. We would never want to change you. Now on the other issue, well...nuff said.

Arkansawyer said:
poke.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
Arkansawyer said:
poke.gif
Arkansawyer said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Arkansawyer said:
poke.gif
Sure, I know you're there for the wings anyway. <groan>

Arkansawyer said:
poke.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
Arkansawyer said:
poke.gif
Geez - no one hoots at MY hooters anymore since they became Continental soldiers!

Back