Homemade Granola

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just made this today. It's wonderful! I love the maple syrup in it! I added dates, apricots, oat bran, wheat germ, and ground flax. It's delicious!!

Thanks!

Glad to hear it! I saw another granola recipe that was the typical big chunky this and that, this one appealed to me in many ways, I love granola, your adding the flax is terrific!
PS they could use a little of this to garnish or brighten up the plate on here. :)

Just made this today. It's wonderful! I love the maple syrup in it! I added dates, apricots, oat bran, wheat germ, and ground flax. It's delicious!!

Thanks!.
Penelope, did it the oats turn out crunchy once it cooled? This recipes is very similar to mine, but have to cook mine a lot longer. I'd love to cut down on the time it takes!

Thanks!.
Penelope, did it the oats turn out crunchy once it cooled? This recipes is very similar to mine, but have to cook mine a lot longer. I'd love to cut down on the time it takes!
Breakfast Diva said:
Yes, they did. I also added some All-Bran cereal to it. I don't like All-Bran, but when it's crisped up in the oven, it takes on this crunchy, nutty-ness that is amazingly good!
It's a keeper... well, as long as it lasts in the cabinet ;)

Glad to hear it! I saw another granola recipe that was the typical big chunky this and that, this one appealed to me in many ways, I love granola, your adding the flax is terrific!
PS they could use a little of this to garnish or brighten up the plate on here. :).
Joey Bloggs said:
your adding the flax is terrific!
Trying to eat healthy is tough sometimes. But, a little addition of the "great for you" stuff makes the "good for you" stuff that much better!

Back