Quantcast

homemade last minute gift baskets and treats

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
i'm last minute, doing up gifts
1 a bunch of cleaning supplies in a bucket for a friend who's always 'borrowing' from me ~ she won't be offended, she'll love it.
2 a favorite wine and glasses in a basket - this one i bought with a gc someone gave me - why not
3 resurrecting this recipe for a co-worker who buys cookie mix in a box. i have all the ingredients on hand
https://www.innspiring.com/recipe/snacks-and-treats/chocolate-chip-cookie-mix-jar
4 brought my niece to the grocery store, she's doing up a fruit 'basket' for her parents with things THEY like, stacked in a cake pan that keeps going back and forth between them.
any ideas from you?
ps i found a dvd of casablanca in the $2 bin at stuff mart ... that's going in a bag with real popcorn and a hot air popper i got for 25cents at a garage sale (still in the box!) this gift is going to ME just to remind myself of how much my late dh enjoyed this movie and popcorn

Joey Camb

Reaction score
that's the way to do it. things that matter to people. we have just finished our christmas shopping today (dh not me lol) I am just about over my stonking cold and he is now flattened with it. Sent him to bed so I can finish the wrapping! merry xmas everyone

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend the City Manager calls me the last day she is in the office before Christmas to come over to pick up a plate of goodies she and her husband made. It is all the Christmas cookies and fudge I will get. And I take it into my Library and snarf it down quickly so I do not have to hear ANY comments from DH! It was sooooooo good.
SS, your gifts are so thoughtful.