homemade last minute gift baskets and treats

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
i'm last minute, doing up gifts
1 a bunch of cleaning supplies in a bucket for a friend who's always 'borrowing' from me ~ she won't be offended, she'll love it.
2 a favorite wine and glasses in a basket - this one i bought with a gc someone gave me - why not
3 resurrecting this recipe for a co-worker who buys cookie mix in a box. i have all the ingredients on hand
https://www.innspiring.com/recipe/snacks-and-treats/chocolate-chip-cookie-mix-jar
4 brought my niece to the grocery store, she's doing up a fruit 'basket' for her parents with things THEY like, stacked in a cake pan that keeps going back and forth between them.
any ideas from you?
ps i found a dvd of casablanca in the $2 bin at stuff mart ... that's going in a bag with real popcorn and a hot air popper i got for 25cents at a garage sale (still in the box!) this gift is going to ME just to remind myself of how much my late dh enjoyed this movie and popcorn
regular_smile.gif

that's the way to do it. things that matter to people. we have just finished our christmas shopping today (dh not me lol) I am just about over my stonking cold and he is now flattened with it. Sent him to bed so I can finish the wrapping! merry xmas everyone

My friend the City Manager calls me the last day she is in the office before Christmas to come over to pick up a plate of goodies she and her husband made. It is all the Christmas cookies and fudge I will get. And I take it into my Library and snarf it down quickly so I do not have to hear ANY comments from DH! It was sooooooo good.
SS, your gifts are so thoughtful.

Back