hometown t-shirts - resources?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four at four forty four

Reaction score
hi!
does anyone sell t-shirts, hats etc at their bed and breakfast that feature their logo or hometown information?
no one in my town currently sells nice t-shirts with the town's name on them. as cheesy as it sounds they'd sell super well! people are always looking for them.
any suggestions/resources for good t-shirt company would be really, really appreciated and/or advice on the issue.
thanks!!

dnj specialties does a lot of business with the B&B industry and are PAII vendors. They are also listed in the resources section, I think.

Check to see if you have a Sheltered Workshop. It is a facility that hires the handicapped. I have all my T-shirts, polo shirts, aprons, lunch bags, etc done at the local Sheltered Workshop because the work is good and the prices are very good. I am still geting my lunch bags for about $5.50 each - printed! When I had the mini-fly swatters printed, I went to the Sheltered Workshop in Parkersburg. My local does "soft" goods and the Parkersburg one does "hard" goods. The one in Preston County made brooms.

I had staff t-shirts done here for my housekeeper and used Vistaprint and it was a very good price they do a variety of styles but only black and white. However the sheltered workshop is a good idea as you can promote it as supporting the local economy as well as disabled people.

We have hats. t-shirts and aprons done by a local company. It's a bit pricey but we're not doing large orders ($12 shirts, $15 for hats) It's working for us right now.

444 all I ask is that you share you design with us when you do, I have never known any as creative as you are and whatever you send to print will astonish the masses!
I designed a coffee cup with steam than ended up looking like a toilet roll unraveling, and ya know what, somehow it works...people can see whatever they want to in it (it is just a polo we use as a uniform around here, not for sale tho).
cheers.gif

444 all I ask is that you share you design with us when you do, I have never known any as creative as you are and whatever you send to print will astonish the masses!
I designed a coffee cup with steam than ended up looking like a toilet roll unraveling, and ya know what, somehow it works...people can see whatever they want to in it (it is just a polo we use as a uniform around here, not for sale tho).
cheers.gif
seriously ... thank you so much! you are more than kind joey bloggs!
i think i found a great resource... will investigate and report back.
thanks to everyone else for the advice and help!

Back