Hope Silverspoon and the rest in the NE are OK!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arks

Reaction score
I heard on the news today that Silverspoon's area was one of he hardest hit by the recent snow storms and power outages in the Northeast USA. Hope they're able to dig out and get power back quickly!

From a bit south. North shore of Boston. The storm was crazy. 24 hours of swirling snow and crazy wind. No visibility. Cleanup was pretty quick around here though there are many mountains of snow on the sides of streets. Our area did not lose power but many did. Those in the county where we are were restored pretty quickly.

Sun is out. Kids are sledding. Streets are (pretty) clear!

We're expecting 8 to 12 tomorrow, so all the skiers are thrilled.

It’s 37 degrees here. All of the weekend snow spent last night sliding off the roof. Digging out again this morning. Looks like rain tomorrow. Ugh.

From down south....just rain. Rumors of ice to follow.

It has been raining all day in Shinnston. Cold (ice) will be snow tomorrow the weather ap says. Just like last week - snow over ice. Snow does not bother us too much - the plows do a good job - but the ice is a different animal.

22 degrees here. Might see it rise above freezing by Sunday. The ice storm we were predicted to get shifted south and practically destroyed the trees of Memphis. We just got about 2 inches of very fine sleet mixed with snow, and the power stayed on, so no worries!

14 degrees and sunny here in the great northeast! Another foot of snow! Going to dig out the snowshoes and trek around the college.

Another day in the 70s here in the tropics. No snow in sight, but I do think it would be fun to watch my son play in...he's never seen it. We're in full high season, getting our northern vacationers now, Canadians escaping the winters and East coast folks in the States.

We had a light dusting of snow last night. It will got to 14 F tonight, be in the 40s tomorrow, and dip to about 13 tomorrow night. It will get into the 40s F most of next week. When I get back Friday from the Region II Clerks Conference, the snow will be long gone..

Back