hospitality news from another form

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an interesting article. Only 37% feel B&B's are "a better value"...feels like beating a dead horse but HOW can we get this across better? We are ALWAYS a better value!!!

This is an interesting article. Only 37% feel B&B's are "a better value"...feels like beating a dead horse but HOW can we get this across better? We are ALWAYS a better value!!!.
We should pat ourselves on the collective back...those 37% stayed with one of us at some point.

Found this part extremely interesting regarding socializing, listed in 2 places with slightly different results. But it still is a factor, less than half enjoy that aspect of a B&B stay.
".... while slightly less enjoy socializing with other guests (39 percent) . "
"... Two in five travelers are eager to socialize with other interesting guests (41 percent)."

I know this is the wrong area but can't seem to log in keeps saying it won't except my log in??
As a result I am tagging on to this thread. Sorry but if some magic can be performed please move it to where it belongs. Also can you tell me how do I begin a post? Do you have to log in every time??
Any ways ... I was wondering if any one has ever used Main s t e et ho st ? Mainly for SEO.

I know this is the wrong area but can't seem to log in keeps saying it won't except my log in??
As a result I am tagging on to this thread. Sorry but if some magic can be performed please move it to where it belongs. Also can you tell me how do I begin a post? Do you have to log in every time??
Any ways ... I was wondering if any one has ever used Main s t e et ho st ? Mainly for SEO..
Flower said:
To read posts you do not need to be logged in. To post, you do. If you could reply to another post you are logged in. Not sure why you can't start a new thread, which is what it sounds like you tried to do. Di you click the link on the side that says: Create Content- Forum Topic?

Back