Hotel Madness: Bad water pressure vs. Small towels

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
If anyone would like to take on these topics with the results for innteractive inns blog I would pleased to have you do it!!
again, B&B's a BETTER WAY TO STAY!!!!

Taking the challenge right now. I do have to say that we have free parking but housekeeping here likes those sheets TIGHT! Yessir, no falling out of the bed here!

I have to say that I've been staying in hotels recently and experienced none of these pet peeves. Hotels are jumping on the bandwagon to provide more B&B like amenities, and then some, and more complimentary services to remain competitive in this economy.

I have to say that I've been staying in hotels recently and experienced none of these pet peeves. Hotels are jumping on the bandwagon to provide more B&B like amenities, and then some, and more complimentary services to remain competitive in this economy..
I haven't stayed yet but will and have already been informed of resort fees that cover my free WiFi. Snort. $25/person/day for breakfast. No guarantee I will get the room I booked. And, because I've been to this city before, I know the TV stations are non-existant. It's all local news and nothing else but the hotel channel.

I have to say that I've been staying in hotels recently and experienced none of these pet peeves. Hotels are jumping on the bandwagon to provide more B&B like amenities, and then some, and more complimentary services to remain competitive in this economy..
I haven't stayed yet but will and have already been informed of resort fees that cover my free WiFi. Snort. $25/person/day for breakfast. No guarantee I will get the room I booked. And, because I've been to this city before, I know the TV stations are non-existant. It's all local news and nothing else but the hotel channel.
hmmm...depends as usual. Like B&Bs, we can't assume that everything is or isn't included in the rate.
Well, we're booked to go to York, England and the hotel does charge for Internet (but I can use any number of free WiFi places close by) and parking. Parking is always at a premium over there. If we hire a car, we'll park it in the public car park across the street for half the price. Everything else is included, along with tea and cookies and bottled water (gas & no gas) in the room and a daily paper. There's a fantastic buffet breakfast included in the rate every day so I will have to walk a lot while we're there!

Parking in the UK is usually included but I know they charge in York because of spaces and land being at a premium with it being enclosed in a walled city (ie hard to make more parking) in Harrogate a couple of the big hotels charge (holiday i n n and the Majestic) but no one else does (big or small) mainly cos policing it would cost more than you would make.

Someone said they were going to blog about this, so whenever you are ready go for it (please share on the innteractive inns blog) here is the latest:
[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]
Going bottomless![/h3]
http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/
[/COLOR].
Joey Bloggs said:
Someone said they were going to blog about this, so whenever you are ready go for it (please share on the innteractive inns blog) here is the latest:
[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]
Going bottomless![/h3]
http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/
[/COLOR]
Excellent! And catchy.......

Back