Hotel Soap

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shelly Berman belonged to the era of the "clean" hilarious comedian. I just goo gled him and was surprised to discover he is still living! A VERY funny man.

Arks

Reaction score
Shelly Berman belonged to the era of the "clean" hilarious comedian. I just goo gled him and was surprised to discover he is still living! A VERY funny man..
gillumhouse said:
Shelly Berman belonged to the era of the "clean" hilarious comedian. I just goo gled him and was surprised to discover he is still living! A VERY funny man.
Shelly Berman had a wonderful recurring part as a befuddled old judge just a few years ago on Boston Legal, and I've enjoyed him more recently in a recurring part on Curb Your Enthusiasm. He's still going strong, and plays befuddled really well!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shelly Berman belonged to the era of the "clean" hilarious comedian. I just goo gled him and was surprised to discover he is still living! A VERY funny man..
gillumhouse said:
Shelly Berman had a wonderful recurring part as a befuddled old judge just a few years ago on Boston Legal, and I've enjoyed him more recently in a recurring part on Curb Your Enthusiasm. He's still going strong, and plays befuddled really well!
He is 87 - are you sure he is playing?

Arks

Reaction score
gillumhouse said:
gillumhouse said:
Good point! I'm sometimes befuddled myself, and certainly not faking it!
He is so good on the two shows I mentioned, I went searching out who he is and couldn't believe it was Shelley Berman. I hadn't seen him since the 60's!