Hotel Soap

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shelly Berman belonged to the era of the "clean" hilarious comedian. I just goo gled him and was surprised to discover he is still living! A VERY funny man.

Shelly Berman belonged to the era of the "clean" hilarious comedian. I just goo gled him and was surprised to discover he is still living! A VERY funny man..
gillumhouse said:
Shelly Berman belonged to the era of the "clean" hilarious comedian. I just goo gled him and was surprised to discover he is still living! A VERY funny man.
Shelly Berman had a wonderful recurring part as a befuddled old judge just a few years ago on Boston Legal, and I've enjoyed him more recently in a recurring part on Curb Your Enthusiasm. He's still going strong, and plays befuddled really well!

Shelly Berman belonged to the era of the "clean" hilarious comedian. I just goo gled him and was surprised to discover he is still living! A VERY funny man..
gillumhouse said:
Shelly Berman had a wonderful recurring part as a befuddled old judge just a few years ago on Boston Legal, and I've enjoyed him more recently in a recurring part on Curb Your Enthusiasm. He's still going strong, and plays befuddled really well!
He is 87 - are you sure he is playing?

gillumhouse said:
gillumhouse said:
Good point! I'm sometimes befuddled myself, and certainly not faking it!
He is so good on the two shows I mentioned, I went searching out who he is and couldn't believe it was Shelley Berman. I hadn't seen him since the 60's!

Back