Housing Medical Student in Williamsburg

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
HI Gang,
I'm checking to see if anyone knows a B&B or homestay that would be interested in housing a medical student, male, with allergies to cats (which we just found out and our current housing has two cats...) from March 28 to April 21.
Dealing with the University here can be quirky, and they take 30 days to pay, but other than that the kids are usually well behaved and popular with the B&Bs that they stay at.
You would NOT have to fluff rooms, feed them, put out and amenities. It would be nice if they had access to a ktichen (I know I tell them it's agains regs but some let them use kitchens) or at least a fridge.
The catch is the most I can pay is $60 a night. I know for many that's not worth the utilities, but if there is someone who is not busy at this time who would like some extra money for not much - they will be working with a local doc and studying in their room.
If anyone is considering it and wants to talk to any of the inns that house the students I'll be happy to provide emails.
Thanks,
RIki
Who is excited because her CPA has told us to get the wing done and get me outta here!!!!
Erika

egoodell said:
Who is excited because her CPA has told us to get the wing done and get me outta here!!!!
Erika
thumbs_up.gif

we love housing med students in southside Virginia area!! We have cats, too... too bad!

we love housing med students in southside Virginia area!! We have cats, too... too bad!.
greyswan said:
we love housing med students in southside Virginia area!! We have cats, too... too bad!
Remind me where you are - not all of our students have allergies!
Riki

Sure hope you find a place for this young person. We have housed several summer interns and they all have been charming and very respectful to our property. For us it helps fill our rooms during our slower periods when having a full house is almost unheard of.

Back