How do I add more ingredients when posting a recipe?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if there is a way to add to the ingredients list when posting a recipe here? I'm stuck!

Yes, there should be an edit tab at the top of a recipe you created...

Thanks Kk, I fixed it!
But in order to add the extra ingredients I had to create the recipe, post it, then go back in and add...am I missing something on the original input page?

Um... I don't see anything there, so probably not. It's a Swirt question... do you want me to email him?
=)
Kk.

Thanks Kk, I fixed it!
But in order to add the extra ingredients I had to create the recipe, post it, then go back in and add...am I missing something on the original input page?.
InnsiderInfo said:
Thanks Kk, I fixed it!
But in order to add the extra ingredients I had to create the recipe, post it, then go back in and add...am I missing something on the original input page?
I've had the same problem. I didn't notice any way to add more ingredients and I never went back and edited, I just added the ingredients into the text.

Yah sorry its the way the system works. Only if you fill up the existing slots and submit does it give you more possible spaces when you go back and edit. The recipe module is a a bit of mess (ie if you dare hit preview, it eats your ingredient list) . I started making changes to it a while back but then a newer version came out that I thought would fix the problems, but all it did was re-introduce them :(
I see looking at the collection of Drupal Modules that a newer version of the recipe module is available. Next time I do an update I will install it and see if it solves the problems.

Thanks Swirt...I found out about hitting Preview the hard way! It's no big deal now that I know how to edit it once it's posted. Maybe I should focus on recipes with fewer ingredients...would make life easier for all of us!

Thanks Swirt...I found out about hitting Preview the hard way! It's no big deal now that I know how to edit it once it's posted. Maybe I should focus on recipes with fewer ingredients...would make life easier for all of us!.
You are not the first one to have had that problem and have to ask the question. I beat you to it.

Thanks Swirt...I found out about hitting Preview the hard way! It's no big deal now that I know how to edit it once it's posted. Maybe I should focus on recipes with fewer ingredients...would make life easier for all of us!.
You are not the first one to have had that problem and have to ask the question. I beat you to it.
It's nice to be in good company
wink_smile.gif

Back