how do I add to the "resource" section

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
On the Resource section, there is a category that says "inns for sale" how do I add my B&B to that section, and include the video?

Looks like you'd click Resource - Link under "Create content" on the left side of this page (below where you clicked "Forum topic" to created this question you asked).
Then when the next page comes up, enter a title for your post, the web address URL of your video, and select "Inns for Sale" under the Resources dropdown list.
Then in the Body section you can add info about what you have.

Looks like you'd click Resource - Link under "Create content" on the left side of this page (below where you clicked "Forum topic" to created this question you asked).
Then when the next page comes up, enter a title for your post, the web address URL of your video, and select "Inns for Sale" under the Resources dropdown list.
Then in the Body section you can add info about what you have..
Arkansawyer said:
Then in the Body section you can add info about what you have.
Well, That was easy! Thanks!

Sorry for the confusion. That resource section had gotten a little confusing. It was supposed to be a collection of resources related to "inns for sale", but not actually the spot for listing your inn for sale. I hadn't noticed that we had gotten a few specific inns listed there. I've just renamed "Inns for Sale" to "Selling or Buying an Inn" and created an actual forum section for listing your own B&B for sale. I moved the exisitng listings to that forum. Some day I will get around to making an actual section of the site for listing a B&B for sale without it revealing who the poster is, just in case anonymity is required, but for now, this will have to suffice.
The other reason for the move is that resources are generally imune from the automatic thread cleanup that happens here, so listings would sit there forever. Where in the forum they might get removed as they get out of date.

Back