How do I post a resource that is a phone number instead of a url?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YellowSocks

Reaction score
I want to post the number for Mary at Oreck so next time I don't have to go on a big search to find the information again... not sure how to post it.
Oreck Commercial Sales
Ask for Mary
800/242-1378, ext 1282
Refurbished vacs for $129 (regular) and $139 (hypo allergenic) plus bags and shipping.
They have a website (www.oreckcommercial.com) but to get the special pricing you have to call and place the order over the phone. I asked her if I could post this and she said it was no problem. (You'll love her Jersey accent!)
Swirt.... feel free to move this and retitle it if that works.
Thanks!
=)
Kk.

You could post it as a resource and just put the same info in that you just did.
Though I guess my concern long term would be the length of time Mary is going to be in that position. ;)

I bought an Oreck a few years ago and LOVE it! Wish I would have bought one a lot longer ago, and saved myself going through half a dozen cheaper vacs. Works absolute wonders.

Apparently she's been there a while.... I went back to the other forum to dig up her info.
I think the number will work even if she moves on.... they'll just say she's not there anymore and get another helpful person.
=)
Kk.

I have purchased 2 of the commercial Oreck vacs at different times. First when we opened the B&B then the other to replace an Oreck that was stolen when the house was broken into.
I really like them and Mary is the one I called to get the demo model. They looked like new. Except the last one I got had a worn part and it had to be replaced not long after I bought it. They only have a short guarantee, so if something goes wrong you have to pay for it.

I have purchased 2 of the commercial Oreck vacs at different times. First when we opened the B&B then the other to replace an Oreck that was stolen when the house was broken into.
I really like them and Mary is the one I called to get the demo model. They looked like new. Except the last one I got had a worn part and it had to be replaced not long after I bought it. They only have a short guarantee, so if something goes wrong you have to pay for it..
hawley said:
I really like them and Mary is the one I called to get the demo model. They looked like new. Except the last one I got had a worn part and it had to be replaced not long after I bought it. They only have a short guarantee, so if something goes wrong you have to pay for it.
Yes, six months only.
I just ordered a second one, which is why I posted the info. My first one looked like it was brand new, except it was already assembled. I dropped it a few months ago and we had to get it repaired, but that could happen to any vac, I think.
=)
Kk.

I really like them and Mary is the one I called to get the demo model. They looked like new. Except the last one I got had a worn part and it had to be replaced not long after I bought it. They only have a short guarantee, so if something goes wrong you have to pay for it..
hawley said:
Yes, six months only.
I just ordered a second one, which is why I posted the info. My first one looked like it was brand new, except it was already assembled. I dropped it a few months ago and we had to get it repaired, but that could happen to any vac, I think.
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
hawley said:
Yes, six months only.
=)
Kk.
My Oreck is commercial model (which only mostly it has the longest cord in the world - handy! I say!) and it has a 25 year warranty, I bring it in for check ups annually. Anything that happens to a newly purchased Oreck is under warranty and they repair it at no extra cost for 25 years - or 15 whichever you choose. One of the reasons I bought it, as I had gone through 4 vacuums in 3 years here! All makes and models, none of them lasted since they get quite a work out. I have been happy with it. No attachments on it for stairs etc, but none to lose, break, crack either. It is just a simple strong suction vacuum and THAT in the end is what this B&B required. With all diff floor types from hardwood, lino, carpet, persian rugs it does the trick.

Back