How do they know?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
2 walk-ins, 2 check-ins and the cookies just went into the oven.

Ah.... THAT is how you entice your walk-ins. COOKIES!! With that aroma drifting down the street it is no wonder there is a beaten path to your door.

If this is how you attract business...I am on my way to the kitchen...haha

Makes me wish I were closer to the main road.
sad_smile.gif

DW is hesitant to bake cookies regularly. It seems the hired help (moi) is constantly getting into them.
tounge_smile.gif

DW is hesitant to bake cookies regularly. It seems the hired help (moi) is constantly getting into them.
tounge_smile.gif
Proud Texan said:
tounge_smile.gif
Of the guests I had this week, each of them ate about one cookie in the four days they were here. Hmmm.... where did the other 14 cookies go?

tounge_smile.gif
Proud Texan said:
tounge_smile.gif
Of the guests I had this week, each of them ate about one cookie in the four days they were here. Hmmm.... where did the other 14 cookies go?
Had I been there - right into my saddlebags.

tounge_smile.gif
Proud Texan said:
tounge_smile.gif
YellowSocks said:
sts I had this week, each of them ate about one cookie in the four days they were here. Hmmm.... where did the other 14 cookies go?
I make the batter and freeze it in flattened golf ball sizes. We take out just what we need and bake as usual and put out. I can't afford to apply them to my hips. So we can bake at any minute, just 4-5 cookies at a time.
Riki

tounge_smile.gif
Proud Texan said:
tounge_smile.gif
YellowSocks said:
sts I had this week, each of them ate about one cookie in the four days they were here. Hmmm.... where did the other 14 cookies go?
I make the batter and freeze it in flattened golf ball sizes. We take out just what we need and bake as usual and put out. I can't afford to apply them to my hips. So we can bake at any minute, just 4-5 cookies at a time.
Riki
egoodell said:
YellowSocks said:
Riki
LOL! That's what I did! I put out 5-6... later we're down to one so I make some more... pretty sure dh ate most of them!
=)
Kk.

Back