How do you like your eggs?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
The Telegraph one of our more respectable national newspapers has just done a survey of 1,100 adults and come up with this!
Poached egg eaters: outgoing, listen to upbeat music and are happier.
Boiled egg eaters are disorganised, have a tendencey to be careless and impulsive.
Fried egg eaters have a high sex drive (!), most likely to be younger and male and most likely among the skilled working class.
Scambled egg eaters are guarded and more likely to work in managerial or senior level jobs and own their own home.
Omelette eaters are self disciplined and are likely to have a tidy home.
So how do you eat yours?

haha ... ark!
wink_smile.gif

i eat all kinds EXCEPT poached (ugh) and i tend to be outgoing, listen to upbeat music and am generally happy. i'm listening to some really fun jazz right now. so much for that survey.

Can't stand eggs. Which means, using myself as an example, being a hermit, listening to loud music in the car and singing along, starting a million projects and finishing none of them.

Any way they are served - as long as the white is not runny. I love omelets but BOY! Did they blow THAT description!

Back