How do you present yourself?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh dear ~ i had usually just finished (or almost) cleaning when new guests would arrive. so i'd pull on a clean apron and brush my hair. that's all. i always thought it would be kind of nice to be able to 'dress the part' but only when just a few rooms were occupied could i change clothes and look more the part maybe.

SUMMER=White polo w/logo , jeans & sandels. WINTER=White turle neck top with white polo w/logo over.jeans& leather clogs or sneaks..Mary in Bridgewater,Va..
Mary at Bridgewater Inn and Cottage said:
SUMMER=White polo w/logo , jeans & sandels. WINTER=White turle neck top with white polo w/logo over.jeans& leather clogs or sneaks..Mary in Bridgewater,Va.
My white would never be white after a couple of hours. You're good!

DH secretly loves to check people in when they arrive early and catch him cutting the grass or doing other maintenance type stuff. I"d be mortified to be all sweaty, etc. but he thinks it's funny...you show up early, you have to deal with the yard boy!
We are pretty casual, khaki shorts/pants with polo shirt or blouse for summer, jeans/khakis and sweaters in the winter.

DH secretly loves to check people in when they arrive early and catch him cutting the grass or doing other maintenance type stuff. I"d be mortified to be all sweaty, etc. but he thinks it's funny...you show up early, you have to deal with the yard boy!
We are pretty casual, khaki shorts/pants with polo shirt or blouse for summer, jeans/khakis and sweaters in the winter..
InnsiderInfo said:
I love his attitude. Serves them right.

Back