How hot is it?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
Just finished a fluff and a room turnover and I'm soaking wet. The temperature is supposed to hit 95º today, but I think the humidity is 120%. Thank God for AC.

70 degrees, relatively low humidity. All the doors & windows are open. Gotta love the coast in June!

I'm right with ya Texan and it isn't even officially summer yet. With the cold you can always put on an additional layer, with the heat there is just so far one SHOULD go!
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

I'm right with ya Texan and it isn't even officially summer yet. With the cold you can always put on an additional layer, with the heat there is just so far one SHOULD go!
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
We officially opened in August of last year, though we had not intended to open until October when things start getting a bit more pleasant. It amazed us that the phone rang off the hook with people literally begging for us to open early. We assumed, incorrectly so, that people wouldn't want to travel when the tempertures climbed above 100. Boy, where we wrong!
I'm glad we get to write off most of our electric bill.

High 70's, no humidity where we are. But today it is raining, which is actually a welcoming site since there are wildfires all around us.

High 70's, no humidity where we are. But today it is raining, which is actually a welcoming site since there are wildfires all around us..
Mooseberry Inn said:
High 70's, no humidity where we are. But today it is raining, which is actually a welcoming site since there are wildfires all around us.
We had heavy thunderstorms and a bit of flooding earlier in the week, hence the humidity. I'm glad I didn't get my grass seed out when I had planned. It would have ended up in the pond.

Low 60s, sun shining, the coast is beautiful today...come on over!

Here in N. Georgia it was low 80's today, BUT we've had several days in the low 90's last week and are expecting low 90's next week too.
sad_smile.gif

It was lower 70's and sunny until the clouds rolled in and sprinkled on us. Getting down to 52 tonight, then 76 and partly cloudy tomorrow... we're going to the ZOO!!!! :cheers:
=)
Kk.

It was 27 celcius today. Let me see I think you double it and add 30 = 54 + 30 = 84 degrees fahrenheit
It think the nicest day yet this year.

High 60s here. We are looking forward to warmer temps, dagnabbit.

The weather forecast just said that the high today is going to be 96 with a heat index of 105. More humidity is blowing in from the Gulf. Oh joy!

I agree with IRIS...it's been cool and rainy here all season so far. That doesn't bother me personally, since I haven't even had to deal with the A/C yet, but it would be nice for guests to have warm sunny weather, and great for me since it keeps them out of the house for most of the day!

93 to day in Miami. Seawater is 86 degrees - not even refreshing. I can't even get cold water running through my plumbing. I realized that when I did a load of laundry in cold water wash and rinse. When I pulled the clothes out of the washer, they were hot.

hot?
it's 56 right now on cape cod ... was almost 70 a couple days ago. we may get into the 70's this coming weekend.
we had april, may, then went back to april weather ......

Back