How many different places to say the same thing?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
Charge for additional guests in room. How many different places should that be on the website so guests don't tell me it is not on the website?
On the availability calendar. Check.
On the page with the room info. Check.
On the page where you make the reservation. Check.

I do not think it matters where and how many times you put in on, they still will have selective vision.

Someone else made the reservation. It is called "Plausible Deniability"
A condition in which a subject can safely and believeably deny knowledge of any particular truth that may exist because the subject is deliberately made unaware of said truth so as to benefit or shield the subject from any responsibility associated through the knowledge of such truth

Where it counts the most, on the online reservations. Now you will say your guests don't use it. If they want to save $10 they will use it. Your guests can't be less cheap than my guests.

Where it counts the most, on the online reservations. Now you will say your guests don't use it. If they want to save $10 they will use it. Your guests can't be less cheap than my guests..
She was making the rez online! She called to see if there was a cancellation for a second night. She knew the price (fee is right below the price); she knew the dates (fee is right below the calendar); she knew the room name (fee is right above the available rooms).
I like the plausible deniability idea.

yes all guests do unless you have a return policy with an acknowledgement of what it says when they make the reservation with their e-signature on them, even then-they will claim they didn't see it.

on the inside of the guestroom door, near exit instructions
The Gorgeous Sweet - Maximum Occupancy Two (2) $100 per additional or unregistered (unauthorized?) guest per night ... or something like that

Add this to the reservation page:
Unregistered guest are $100 each per day.

Cover all basis and put it on everything. I also add this...
The nightly rental is for 2 guests.
Any additional guests are $15.00 per person, per night. ANY age.
You may have visitors, who do not stay overnight at no extra charge.
Overnight is considered, Past 11:59 pm or Before 5:59 am.

Back