How much damage will you tolerate before you start charging for it?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i'm glad most everything was salvageable. could be anything that happened ... even a 'miss' or other medical issue. i doubt you're ever going to find out the cause. i would not worry about people staying with you to do weird things ~ that's a worry you just can't afford.
do you think the late departure was actually due to trying to clean up or was it pre-arranged?

Is it possible it wasn't blood at all, but body paint, maybe? Maybe he was doing some new art thing and she was the canvas? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.....

We were able to salvage everything but one towel. The more I think about it, the more things run through my head.
First off, he is well known in the art circles and when I recognized him, he asked me to not say anything because he was trying to getaway and relax. He did not want to be noticed.
Sencondly, his companion was a stunning Asian woman who arrived and departed separately in a Mercedes Coupe with a NY plate. She was expensively dressed. Her hair was meticulously put up with ivory & jade combs in elegant sweeping swags. My impression of her was someone who was dressed to play a part on stage.
She left before he did. Never said a word. Maybe I watch too much TV or something, but I can't help but wonder if he had some type of fetish and bought himself some blood sport or something? That would be really upsetting to me because we are not that kind of place. We are a family friendly mountain lodge..
Hmmmm now it is sounding a bit kinky to me...If I were you I would delete out some of the comments you have made because someone might recognize themselves here if found by accident. And this little rendezvous may be is supposed to be secret
embaressed_smile.gif

Is it possible it wasn't blood at all, but body paint, maybe? Maybe he was doing some new art thing and she was the canvas? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm......
Banana said:
Is it possible it wasn't blood at all, but body paint, maybe? Maybe he was doing some new art thing and she was the canvas? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.....
I was thinking along the same lines. Maybe she was on a modeling assignment (based on the elaborate hair you described) and perhaps something happened. Maybe she fell or ??? It could all be much more innocent than you imagine.
Just playing Devils advocate. btw...I am so glad not every crazy person shows up on my doorstep.
wink_smile.gif

We watched a movie not too long ago called "Sunshine Cleaning Company" It was about crime scene cleanup. They handle all the blood and guts after a bloody murderous rampage.
I wonder if those people would do a B&B?

Back