How much do you know?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never did get over to the island that everyone came to see ... they would all ask me about it and i had no firsthand info. it would take all day to go over, check it out, and come back.
guests were surprised, the owner was appalled ... haha..
seashanty said:
i never did get over to the island that everyone came to see ... they would all ask me about it and i had no firsthand info. it would take all day to go over, check it out, and come back.
guests were surprised, the owner was appalled ... haha.
That's been my goal this year...get out there and see the tourist stuff IN the tourist season. WITH other tourists! I have another ferry boat I'm going to try to take next week. Local. Teeny island. I'm going to go out and come back. I can't wander around for 4 hours waiting for the boat to return!
I think guests will like this as it's in town.

We try to get out and about to the other towns in the area and the islands as well, but never in season. I do, however, read several great guidebooks on the area and pass that information on to my guests if I don't have first hand experience.

seashanty said:
guests were surprised, the owner was appalled ... haha.
That's been my goal this year...get out there and see the tourist stuff IN the tourist season. WITH other tourists! I have another ferry boat I'm going to try to take next week. Local. Teeny island. I'm going to go out and come back. I can't wander around for 4 hours waiting for the boat to return!
I think guests will like this as it's in town.
I totally should have taken time for me. In slow season, when I had time, everything was closed. Good for you!

Back