How often do you retake room images?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heart.gif

I will be retaking these in a couple weeks... (more pix).
Working away...I was looking at some of your other pics...my how your place has changed since the days we first looked at it. WONDERFUL!!! Oh and love your sweet potato oven fries. If you ever get the chance, this is absolutely the best thing to use with them. It tastes wonderful rather than just plain ketchup.:)

I will be retaking these in a couple weeks... (more pix).
Working away...I was looking at some of your other pics...my how your place has changed since the days we first looked at it. WONDERFUL!!! Oh and love your sweet potato oven fries. If you ever get the chance, this is absolutely the best thing to use with them. It tastes wonderful rather than just plain ketchup.:)
EmptyNest said:
I added the ketchup for the photo, but in reality the salt and pepper were perfect. I think one daughter ate them with ketchup. I have had that Banana Sauce, I forgot all about it! Thanks.
But here is the kicker, you know FRIED french fries are disgusting if they get cold? Two large sweet potatoes were more than we could eat. So later on I walked by and snagged one and they were awesome cold!

Back