How the public views B&Bs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that was her, too. It just sounded so much like her!.
The best way to deal with negative posts is with silence. I didn't bother to post and we should remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it doesn't agree with ours.
That's why I decided to let it go...I don't want to get into a negativity contest! I have been sitting here, tho, contemplating various witty comebacks, which I won't post.
we should remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it doesn't agree with ours.
And all this time I've believed that everyone is entitled to my opinion...
regular_smile.gif

The best way to deal with negative posts is with silence. I didn't bother to post and we should remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it doesn't agree with ours.
That's why I decided to let it go...I don't want to get into a negativity contest! I have been sitting here, tho, contemplating various witty comebacks, which I won't post.
we should remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it doesn't agree with ours.
regular_smile.gif

In case you haven't noticed, the Fodorites decline into personal attacks rather quickly, as well.
tounge_smile.gif

Jeanne

regular_smile.gif

In case you haven't noticed, the Fodorites decline into personal attacks rather quickly, as well.
tounge_smile.gif

Jeanne
Newbies. They don't like them that is. They just don't like anyone rocking their little boat. Especially someone who deliberately signed up just to post on that thread. Altho, I had signed up before, I had a password and everything but it didn't work. I've made comments on there before, mostly about places to stay in Maine.
I guess I'll stay here where, as our motto says 'Innkeepers belong...'

regular_smile.gif

tounge_smile.gif

Jeanne
I haven't been back there since yesterday but from what you all have said I think I won't.
I had my handy dandy user id on there from a couple years back, was surprised it still worked, altho I never go on there.

regular_smile.gif

tounge_smile.gif

Jeanne
Newbies. They don't like them that is. They just don't like anyone rocking their little boat. Especially someone who deliberately signed up just to post on that thread. Altho, I had signed up before, I had a password and everything but it didn't work. I've made comments on there before, mostly about places to stay in Maine.
I may go back to see what other vile things they're saying about B&Bs. To me, it's kind of odd where they're getting these notions. Sounds like most of them (with the exception of a few that actually said they like B&Bs) are the type that like to just check into a hotel & hide. That's OK but don't spread a bunch of totally untrue information about B&Bs/inns. Very unfair.

regular_smile.gif

tounge_smile.gif

Jeanne
I haven't been back there since yesterday but from what you all have said I think I won't.
I had my handy dandy user id on there from a couple years back, was surprised it still worked, altho I never go on there.
Some of them are bad but I wouldn't say they are all vile. I don't want to stay at BB's all the time either. There are times I really want my privacy.
I'm sure we've all had our share of bad experiences. I certainly have. I've stayed at dirty places. I've had disgusting breakfasts. I've had hosts that should be shot. These are not the norm but they do happen and people just LUV!!!! to talk about the bad things. I've also stayed at filthy hotels with rude staff and have had many a nasty breakfast in a restaurant. Don't take what they are saying too personal.

regular_smile.gif

tounge_smile.gif

Jeanne
I exited now from that Fodors thing. Boy, they're pretty ugly!

Somebody should post that video on there from a while back about the hidden video cameras showing hotel cleaning personal cleaning the room glasses with the same gloves and cloth they used to clean the toilet.
tounge_smile.gif

Back