How to afford a B&B

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Iris was referring to the orig post where someones pays in the 2.7 mil range and has only 2 or 3 guest rooms. In other words, a place that does not create revenue or occupancy like a larger inn..
Joe, that is correct.
Thank you all for the welcome.
I am excited to be here although once you find out that I don't own and Inn rather a little resort with cottages, you may not want me in your midst.
I have been in the business since 1995, when we decided that innkeeping might be the right thing for us with 11 month old twins. Yikes
help.gif

I believe Iris was referring to the orig post where someones pays in the 2.7 mil range and has only 2 or 3 guest rooms. In other words, a place that does not create revenue or occupancy like a larger inn..
Joe, that is correct.
I am excited to be here although once you find out that I don't own and Inn rather a little resort with cottages, you may not want me in your midst.
I have been in the business since 1995, when we decided that innkeeping might be the right thing for us with 11 month old twins. Yikes
help.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
If you are scrubbing toilets and changing sheets like the rest of us...you are welcome here LOL

Iris, there are some here with cottages, with cabins, with boat lodging...we got it all!

Joe, that is correct.
help.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
If you are scrubbing toilets and changing sheets like the rest of us...you are welcome here LOL
errrr....yes, that and then some.
Thank you. I just found this forum yesterday. I'll have to read my way through it. I can't believe it has taken me this long to look for a place for innkeepers. I have been putzing around by myself, well with my husband, for the last 14 years.

Joe, that is correct.
help.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
Thank you. I just found this forum yesterday. I'll have to read my way through it. I can't believe it has taken me this long to look for a place for innkeepers. I have been putzing around by myself, well with my husband, for the last 14 years.
IrisoftheWayfarer said:
welcome.gif

I thought somewhere you mentioned twins. Maybe they were taking up some of your time?
wink_smile.gif

Joe, that is correct.
help.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
IrisoftheWayfarer said:
welcome.gif

I thought somewhere you mentioned twins. Maybe they were taking up some of your time?
wink_smile.gif

Oh, yes of course. How could I forget, hehe
angel_smile.gif

Back