How To Avoid Mayhem In Your Marketing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that Mayhem guy. (Yes, I know, nothing to do with this article, but it is a really effective visual. No idea what insurance he sells.)

I love that Mayhem guy. (Yes, I know, nothing to do with this article, but it is a really effective visual. No idea what insurance he sells.).
Madeleine said:
I love that Mayhem guy. (Yes, I know, nothing to do with this article, but it is a really effective visual. No idea what insurance he sells.)
Yes it does! It has everything to do w/this article! :)

I love that Mayhem guy. (Yes, I know, nothing to do with this article, but it is a really effective visual. No idea what insurance he sells.).
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Madeleine said:
We always watch when it's a new one. The 'blind spot' is really good.

Madeleine said:
My son went to a Halloween Party as Mayhem. His wife used make-up on him for a black eye and scratches plus a band-aid and then to make sure everyone knew who he was, he wore a name tag MAYHEM.

Back