How To Choose The Perfect Bed And Breakfast...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
How To Choose The Perfect Bed And Breakfast
Nobody wants to go on vacation and have a bad time. Choosing to stay at a bed and breakfast can be a wonderful way to enhance your trip, or if you pick the ...
JB - Interesting when I got to the end it has Bed and Breakfast in hyperlink as the author states they go to B&B's often, mouse over it and you will see what I mean. I left a comment. It is awaiting moderation.

OMG!! I wonder just who did this article??? Oh boy they stay at a b & b once a year!!!

You probably don't want to know where most of the content comes from on the internet. There are article broker organizations that pay by the word for content as specified by the client. The credentials of the author are often not, or only slightly taken, into consideration. Some of these brokerage houses have orders for reviews of products, or establishments, "authors" are not always required to have used the product to write the review.

Fake article for SEO for website helping people illegally rent their place to steal tax money. So basically fake, fake, criminal, criminal. And then you wonder about things...

You probably don't want to know where most of the content comes from on the internet. There are article broker organizations that pay by the word for content as specified by the client. The credentials of the author are often not, or only slightly taken, into consideration. Some of these brokerage houses have orders for reviews of products, or establishments, "authors" are not always required to have used the product to write the review..
This website shares it on the site http://www.howitoo.com/write-for-us
No one is saying these articles are worth beans. I share them if I find them in my inn the news as info for the rest. I share them as we can get an insight into what someone is writing or sharing about B&B's online. Again, everyone is a writer these days. So yeah I concur 100%.

You probably don't want to know where most of the content comes from on the internet. There are article broker organizations that pay by the word for content as specified by the client. The credentials of the author are often not, or only slightly taken, into consideration. Some of these brokerage houses have orders for reviews of products, or establishments, "authors" are not always required to have used the product to write the review..
This website shares it on the site http://www.howitoo.com/write-for-us
No one is saying these articles are worth beans. I share them if I find them in my inn the news as info for the rest. I share them as we can get an insight into what someone is writing or sharing about B&B's online. Again, everyone is a writer these days. So yeah I concur 100%.
Scarey part is I have been that person. Quit doing it, couldn't sleep trying to recommend some device I could even operatre. Yep no credentials required. Now I write about what I know, and only that. Not as much $$$ but I sleep better at night. And that is priceless!

Back