How to handle an EVENT cancellation?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ... i can't seem to let this go. and my feeling is that the event host is likely a chain who likely offered/agreed to move the venue to another one of their own locations. loss of room bookings at one location, but increase at the other ... loss of function/event at one location, but increase at the other ... and 'oh well' about the little guys in the surrounding community that lost bookings ...
tell me i'm wrong.

ok ... i can't seem to let this go. and my feeling is that the event host is likely a chain who likely offered/agreed to move the venue to another one of their own locations. loss of room bookings at one location, but increase at the other ... loss of function/event at one location, but increase at the other ... and 'oh well' about the little guys in the surrounding community that lost bookings ...
tell me i'm wrong..
You're wrong.
teeth_smile.gif

tell me i'm wrong..
You're wrong.
teeth_smile.gif

oh good! well, not good of course about the cancellations, but i'm glad i'm wrong.
wink_smile.gif

Back