How to Handle an Inspection

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, guess I might be safe mentioning it now. We have our own buyer's inspection coming this Tuesday...miracle of miracles, no guests in house that morning so far...had one, and he changed dates right after the inspection was scheduled...divine providence? I sure hope so..
Oh wow...good luck. Are they buying the B & B or as a private home. No matter which...hope it all works for you.
catlady said:
Oh wow...good luck. Are they buying the B & B or as a private home. No matter which...hope it all works for you.
Inn sale. And yes, I'm a nervous wreck; scared to talk or even think about it...but kind of have to, as need some kind of plan for what comes next. Inspection, appraisal................

Here let me help:
Inspection, appraisal................then road trip! Come on out and see us!
The longer I am an innkeeper the more I want an RV and to travel the country stopping whenever as long as I wish.

LB, that's great news! I've got my fingers crossed for you. Keep us updated. Oh yeah, I agree with blocking the day off. You don't need even more stress at this point.

OK, guess I might be safe mentioning it now. We have our own buyer's inspection coming this Tuesday...miracle of miracles, no guests in house that morning so far...had one, and he changed dates right after the inspection was scheduled...divine providence? I sure hope so..
catlady said:
Inn sale. And yes, I'm a nervous wreck; scared to talk or even think about it...but kind of have to, as need some kind of plan for what comes next. Inspection, appraisal................
Little Blue said:
catlady said:
LB... you are in my prayers today!!!

catlady said:
Good luck!

Update: We passed our inspection with flying colors, and the next step is the biggie. This is such an interesting situation, wish I was comfortable telling the story.

Update: We passed our inspection with flying colors, and the next step is the biggie. This is such an interesting situation, wish I was comfortable telling the story..
Maybe you can share when it's all wrapped up? Good luck with the next step!

from Si, Cam and the funny bunnies we have all our fingers and paws crossed!

glad she seems to be the kind of person you would like to sell to to look after your baby. That is a double bonus.

Wow, I thought I was living dangerously 10 years ago when we opened escrow before seeing the property in person. It took me 2 weeks to be able to get here and the contract was contingent on my approval after I viewed the inn in person.
Your buyer is quite a risk taker!

Just curious??? Appraiser for the bank making the loan? Appraiser for the person interested in buying??? Then you have to have a home inspection before closing????

Back