How to Handle an Inspection

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woooo hoooo!!!!
thumbs_up.gif

UPDATE: Inspection and Appraisal hurdles have been cleared..
So what's happening now? I'm glad this is feeling good for you.
InnBloom said:
So what's happening now?
Just waiting for closing to be scheduled...PA said no later than 9/30.
Little Blue said:
InnBloom said:
So what's happening now?
Just waiting for closing to be scheduled...PA said no later than 9/30.
WOW!!!! I am so happy for you!
And just a little (well, a lot) disappointed that I never made it up there to stay with you :(

UPDATE: Closing is scheduled for Tuesday the 5th. NO arrive today to see their new Inn for the first time, and will work with us through this busy fall weekend to get their feet wet.

UPDATE: Closing is scheduled for Tuesday the 5th. NO arrive today to see their new Inn for the first time, and will work with us through this busy fall weekend to get their feet wet..
Congratulations! DOn't work them too hard..or they may not show up for closing
wink_smile.gif

UPDATE: Closing is scheduled for Tuesday the 5th. NO arrive today to see their new Inn for the first time, and will work with us through this busy fall weekend to get their feet wet..
Uber congrats!! May you enjoy the next phase of what life has in store for you. May it all be good.

Congrats!!! I had been meaning to make it up there to visit you, but it looks like I waited too long....
tounge_smile.gif
Good luck!

Congrats!!! I had been meaning to make it up there to visit you, but it looks like I waited too long....
tounge_smile.gif
Good luck!
cherry64 said:
tounge_smile.gif
Good luck!
You and me both!!!!

YAY!! October 5th will be here before you know it! And then you will start the next chapter of your life. :) Hope you have smooth sailing this weekend. :)

YAY!! October 5th will be here before you know it! And then you will start the next chapter of your life. :) Hope you have smooth sailing this weekend. :)
Don't forget us little blue, come back and share with us. Wishing you all the best!

Closing was one week ago today, and we are settled into the new house. All the carpet has been laid, new appliances and furniture delivered, and new dishes etc...have been unpacked and put away. Just today the phone, internet and cable were hooked up. Phone and cable I was able to live without...but my internet? I was jonesing big time!
I now live less than five miles from both brothers, and have seen more of them this week than in the last two years. New Innkeeps at the Inn are doing wonderfully, and have really needed minimal help, other than trying to determine if the occasional spam email is legit......
Life outside Innkeeping is already wonderful...and not having a mortgage is just as nice as I thought it would be!

Closing was one week ago today, and we are settled into the new house. All the carpet has been laid, new appliances and furniture delivered, and new dishes etc...have been unpacked and put away. Just today the phone, internet and cable were hooked up. Phone and cable I was able to live without...but my internet? I was jonesing big time!
I now live less than five miles from both brothers, and have seen more of them this week than in the last two years. New Innkeeps at the Inn are doing wonderfully, and have really needed minimal help, other than trying to determine if the occasional spam email is legit......
Life outside Innkeeping is already wonderful...and not having a mortgage is just as nice as I thought it would be!.
Glad to hear all is going well on both ends of the transaction. Enjoy your new life!

Life outside Innkeeping is already wonderful...and not having a mortgage is just as nice as I thought it would be!.
cheers.gif
LB!
Hey maybe you can come out now...and be you! I mean, not LB, but the person behind LB. Redesign yourself in your new digs! Shall we call you a retired innkeeper now? Way to go LB!

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations...be sure to keep us up to date with your transformation.

Back