How to Handle an Inspection

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closing was one week ago today, and we are settled into the new house. All the carpet has been laid, new appliances and furniture delivered, and new dishes etc...have been unpacked and put away. Just today the phone, internet and cable were hooked up. Phone and cable I was able to live without...but my internet? I was jonesing big time!
I now live less than five miles from both brothers, and have seen more of them this week than in the last two years. New Innkeeps at the Inn are doing wonderfully, and have really needed minimal help, other than trying to determine if the occasional spam email is legit......
Life outside Innkeeping is already wonderful...and not having a mortgage is just as nice as I thought it would be!.
Good for you, Little Blue! Big congrats on your new post-innkeeping life. We have already seen more friends, family, and enjoyed our own family more in the last 7 months than we did in the previous 3-4 years. Our son starts a new job about 4 hours from us (not as close as your brothers, but at least he's in the same State!).
I can't wait for the day when we unload at least one mortgage. Keep us posted on your happenings!
regular_smile.gif

Closing was one week ago today, and we are settled into the new house. All the carpet has been laid, new appliances and furniture delivered, and new dishes etc...have been unpacked and put away. Just today the phone, internet and cable were hooked up. Phone and cable I was able to live without...but my internet? I was jonesing big time!
I now live less than five miles from both brothers, and have seen more of them this week than in the last two years. New Innkeeps at the Inn are doing wonderfully, and have really needed minimal help, other than trying to determine if the occasional spam email is legit......
Life outside Innkeeping is already wonderful...and not having a mortgage is just as nice as I thought it would be!.
Congrats on the new life. Especially getting your Internet back! I go into withdrawals!

Back