How to know you made a big impression

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
When you get a review and they call you 'the staff'. No names. Not 'the innkeepers'. Not 'our hosts'. The staff.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that Mort...but you know it is a reflection of the guest and not on you. You DO get this type a lot, it seems like it's your area and why they might be there. That kind of person doesn't strike me as someone who would every really "get" the warm fuzzy b&b feeling...you were a place to sleep most likely.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that Mort...but you know it is a reflection of the guest and not on you. You DO get this type a lot, it seems like it's your area and why they might be there. That kind of person doesn't strike me as someone who would every really "get" the warm fuzzy b&b feeling...you were a place to sleep most likely..
I went back to check and remember them very well. One of them rarely spoke to us and when she did it was like we were forcing her. There was the big *sigh* before every comment. What's more annoying is we know the same people. We had a really good chat with the other member of the party and she was included in every conversation. Of course, I don't know who wrote the review.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that Mort...but you know it is a reflection of the guest and not on you. You DO get this type a lot, it seems like it's your area and why they might be there. That kind of person doesn't strike me as someone who would every really "get" the warm fuzzy b&b feeling...you were a place to sleep most likely..
I went back to check and remember them very well. One of them rarely spoke to us and when she did it was like we were forcing her. There was the big *sigh* before every comment. What's more annoying is we know the same people. We had a really good chat with the other member of the party and she was included in every conversation. Of course, I don't know who wrote the review.
Was it a good review?

Was it a good review?
Yes, the review was good. Another '4' which pretty much solidly puts us in 3rd place forever (unless we really screw up along the way).

they prob couldnt remember your names. you got high marks from them, so that is the main thing...remember to
teeth_smile.gif
keep the main thing the main thing.

Back