How well do you promote your other B???

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to put a drop down at the top of your home page for your breakfast. People don't like to go to the bottom of the page for info!.
Samster said:
You need to put a drop down at the top of your home page for your breakfast. People don't like to go to the bottom of the page for info!
That is going to be done as well we are looking to move the breakfast up on the page. Thanks!
I just joined and would love to see your website copperhead! Great post by the way!
regular_smile.gif

CottageKeeper said:
I just joined and would love to see your website copperhead! Great post by the way!
regular_smile.gif
You can see a lot of the websites by clicking on the 'Featured Inn' block in the upper right. Also, click on a user name and some people have posted their website link in their about me page. Other innkeepers are on here 'incognito' because we all have days we want to complain about guests and we don't want them finding themselves talked about while googling the inn name.

I think it's funny when people call and ask if breakfast is included.
teeth_smile.gif
I get those calls. And every once in a while I get the "how much if I don't want breakfast" question.
Every once in a while, I have this mean thought of offering them a discount that allows them only coffee or tea and watching them as they smell the baked goods and breakfast scent all over the house... knowing that they can't have any of it.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
I get those calls. And every once in a while I get the "how much if I don't want breakfast" question.
Every once in a while, I have this mean thought of offering them a discount that allows them only coffee or tea and watching them as they smell the baked goods and breakfast scent all over the house... knowing that they can't have any of it.
You are EVIL!!! I love it!! I get so many comments of - we couldn't wait to come down to see what smelled so good.
Yes - we don't need alarm clocks, we have BACON!
thumbs_up.gif

Back