Howdy, hosts

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, nope, I'm as American as they come: TX to IL to PA to CA. I just talk like a weirdo sometimes (and suspect I may have been influenced by having spent the last three afternoons listening to an audiobook of 'The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society' at work). Petit dejeuner means breakfast, I've been trying to regain at least my high school level of French ability!

That view is incredible. And I love "find your niche and make it great."

I've seen the movie and loved it! Might have to read the book as well!

Haha, please do! I just read this aloud to the hubs and when I told him your location he made a very envious noise. We're West Coasties too and his ultimate dream spot is by the ocean.
Do you already have employment or a job with high demand ?

I've seen the movie and loved it! Might have to read the book as well!

Oh I highly recommend the book. I watched the movie after reading and enjoyed it fine, but it just can’t compare to the level of coziness and charm the book offered.

Do you already have employment or a job with high demand ?

Mr. Dejeuner does have a demanding job. My current one is full-time but less onerous; it’s just something to help pay the bills while I finish my last year of school. Realistically we’re probably at minimum a few years off from being able to pack up and leave our city so we’re trying to learn what we can in the meantime and use our daydreaming sessions as a way to work out what’s going to be important to us as innkeepers.

hi there! It just so happens that my inn is for sale! Take a look
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...ssage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

What a fantastic front porch — our eventual dream place absolutely has one just like that!

Back