Humerous request from airbnb

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

properbnb

Reaction score
So nothing from airbnb for a year and then we get this (translated from the original French):
"Hello, I must visit a place near you, I arrive in blablacar Lussac-the-castles in the morning, I think I can manage to come, but I wonder if you have a bike because the place is part of the town of Queaux. I have an appointment at the Town Hall. Can I book a room for 2 nights (April 11th and 12th), all for € 40? I can bring my own sheets and you cook a vegetarian meal in return!"
airbnb need to provide an additional decline button, like one that says "decline this request and give the reaquestor a good slap"
This sort of thing is exactly the reason why we are setting up our alternative to airbnb :)
She is actually breaking their rules as she selected dates and a rate but asked for a different rate so we reported her as well as declined with the reason that, funnily enough, we are not a charity.

What!!!
Friends were saying yesterday that they had a booking for a double room (all their rooms are doubles) and then had an email saying " we want separate beds so please put another bed in the room", yours def. tops that.

Is properbnb a booking agent? Or third party booking site? An alternative to airbnb.com?

Back