I am Blessed!!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I did a load of laundry this morning before going over to the Lenten Service. When I cam home, I went to hang the load on the line and heard water trickling. DH was in his cave (studio) so it was not him running water.
I pulled the stuff away from the door to the hot water tank and sure enough, water is trickling and there is a small puddle. I pick up the phone and call the plumbing shop - Linda, this is Kathleen. Mayday, mayday. My hot water tank is leaking. She said OK, I have 2 guys here now. They will be over. That was not even 10 minutes ago. They are in the process of bringing in the new water tank as I speak! I do not have a flooded kitchen - and I will have hot water for my guest when she comes home from work. Just had a minor flare-up. DH flushed (he thought it would remove pressure, it does not), causing water to come into the house and creating a water problem for the guys. They are handling it. As I said, I am BLESSED!!!

heart.gif

Back