I am for sale and in Virginia

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For sale

Reaction score
Check me out here: /http://innsales.com/inns/blue-ridge-parkway-virginia-bed-and-breakfast-for-sale/
image_0.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

Lovely B+B in a beautiful location. Somebody will get lucky when they buy this place!

image_5.jpeg

This bed and breakfast is also privileged to host romantic elopements.
It is two city lots wide so has beautiful curb appeal. The town gem. Owners quarters are two bedroom two bathroom, family room, large eat in kitchen. Big fenced back yard, shop, basement for storage and attic. Off street paved parking, right in town to walk to restaurants, music and events. There is so much here, serious buyers schedule a visit soon.

image_5.jpeg

This bed and breakfast is also privileged to host romantic elopements.
It is two city lots wide so has beautiful curb appeal. The town gem. Owners quarters are two bedroom two bathroom, family room, large eat in kitchen. Big fenced back yard, shop, basement for storage and attic. Off street paved parking, right in town to walk to restaurants, music and events. There is so much here, serious buyers schedule a visit soon..
thumbs_up.gif

Fall is coming and probably the best time of the year to make a switch to being an innkeeper! After the rush of summer to get to know the ropes of the business and all. And when the snow is drifting down, no worries! Work is just on the other side of the door…. Check out this beauty!

The link above works, but it is no longer listed on innsales (so you can't find it without that link) and there is no longer a finder's fee as a realtor is now listing the inn.

Aspiring Innkeepers, this is The Place! Are you a music lover? This is just down the street from a music venue! (At our inn one of our music festivals, lodge some of their musicians at our place so maybe you can do it with this place!) The sky's the limit with a gem like this place. Have an electric car or Tesla? This B&B already has chargers installed! Like to host events? There's a wonderful porch, beautiful house, landscape lawns with ponds, and it can be all yours!
Christmas is coming! So give yourself a gift that will make you money, a job, a wonderful place to call home, and a teacher who can give you a big head start to a wonderful life!

The link above works, but it is no longer listed on innsales (so you can't find it without that link) and there is no longer a finder's fee as a realtor is now listing the inn..
When I shared it on FB, I said MY Finder's fee would go to the buyers. Hoped that would help. Sorry.

PRICE DROP!
$459,900
Sold as a commercial or residential real estate (business and furnishings can be purchased separately).
The Bed and Breakfast Property is being offered for sale for $459,900. County taxes assessed $454,000.00 If interested email contact: [email protected] or call 540-483-5566
Occup: Details on occupancy and revenue available to serious purchasers. LOW taxes, Low cost of living, wonderful weather, beautiful part of the country. Here is a link to innshopper for more photos and info.
See B&B website for photos and more information. The website, photos, online reservation system, guest mgmt system, blog and all other marketing can be purchased for an additional amount with the property or just the real estate alone to save $.

PRICE DROP!
$459,900
Sold as a commercial or residential real estate (business and furnishings can be purchased separately).
The Bed and Breakfast Property is being offered for sale for $459,900. County taxes assessed $454,000.00 If interested email contact: [email protected] or call 540-483-5566
Occup: Details on occupancy and revenue available to serious purchasers. LOW taxes, Low cost of living, wonderful weather, beautiful part of the country. Here is a link to innshopper for more photos and info.
See B&B website for photos and more information. The website, photos, online reservation system, guest mgmt system, blog and all other marketing can be purchased for an additional amount with the property or just the real estate alone to save $..
Best of luck! I hope that you get your price and you're able to build your new dream home on your land in the very near future!!

Amazing how even more spacious this place looks with most guest room furnishings gone- former B&B, beautiful home for sale unfurnished. Buy the home and make it your own. Maintenance has not been deferred.
185 CLAIBORNE AVE
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
$454,900
8 bd 8 full ba 5,152 sqft 0.58 lot with incredible curb appeal
parlor%20012517.jpg

P.S. The realtor is now the one who gets a finder's fee.

Amazing how even more spacious this place looks with most guest room furnishings gone- former B&B, beautiful home for sale unfurnished. Buy the home and make it your own. Maintenance has not been deferred.
185 CLAIBORNE AVE
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
$454,900
parlor%20012517.jpg

P.S. The realtor is now the one who gets a finder's fee..
We keep laughing about this with next door - rooms looked really bit but now stuff is in they don't!

185 CLAIBORNE AVE
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
$454,900
parlor%20012517.jpg

That ceiling is gorgeous. Wow.

185 CLAIBORNE AVE
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
$454,900
parlor%20012517.jpg

The sofa got my attention so thank you for pointing out the ceiling to me! It's very nice indeed!

185 CLAIBORNE AVE
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
$454,900
parlor%20012517.jpg

I was blessed to have been there - the entire house is gorgeous.

185 CLAIBORNE AVE
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
$454,900
parlor%20012517.jpg

The sofa got my attention so thank you for pointing out the ceiling to me! It's very nice indeed!
IT must not have sold in the auction...or can't remember when the auction for furnishings was held. I had forgotten that ceiling...beautiful! I can't believe someone has not snatched up this place yet!!!

Back