I am jealous!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
This picture will not be up more than a day for obvious reasons. This is my 3 year old granddaughter - #7 of the 8 grands. I want her other grandfather to adopt me. This is her first flight. Her brother & sister have actually had control of the plane with Cameron all but take-off & landing. Last night they were at a dinner with Scott Altman, Astronaut. Anyway, here is Cierra.

look at that face! she's like 'hey, get back in your seat.'
regular_smile.gif
what a cutie. i hope she remembers.

I am jealous too...how cool is that??? She's totally ready to fly that thing solo, look how serious her face is.

look at that face! she's like 'hey, get back in your seat.'
regular_smile.gif
what a cutie. i hope she remembers..
This was just th first of many flights she will take. These kids will probably all solo by 16. I e-mailed their other grandfather and asked him if he wants to adopt me. I am a lovable RolyPoly.

i am a white knuckle flyer especially in a small plane. good for her!

i am a white knuckle flyer especially in a small plane. good for her!.
you and me both. And in order to get out of town, I always have to fly those puddle jumpers, blech.
Back to the cute photo. OMG, the look on that face - priceless

Is this your youngest's child? I think she looks a lot like you...
=)
Kk..
No, She our oldest son's youngest (and last I think). He is the only one that neither of us were involved in. He was the package deal when DH married the first time - but he has been OURS since he was 14 (it took about a year to get the adoptions done and by that time he was old enough to agree to it, and he did). Our youngest (the only one I went to the delivery room with & the package deal from me) has opted to no way, Jose with kids. He is not permitted to discipline his wife;s menagerie as he would like and said there is no way he is having kids that are "animals". I have no problem with that in reality because it means the Big A gene - at least from me - stops with him and maybe they will have a cure by then or it is watered down enough he will escape.

Back