I am the typical B&B guest...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samster

Reaction score
...when it comes to forgetting what the room looks like that I booked.
wink_smile.gif

We are going on a getaway next weekend and I reserved the room in June. I had a vague recollection of what the room looked like and where it was located in the inn, but it wasn't until I printed out the confirmation e-mail and directions today that I said to myself, "ohhhhhhhh....yeah, that's really nice". haha!
My mind is becoming more and more of a sieve...

At least you remembered where you're staying. This has been the summer for calls. The latest one was mad at me because she didn't know where she was staying and all she knew was the room number.

we had a chap who had actually checked into his bb and then couldn't find it kept banging up and down the street knocking on doors till we did email ring and found where he was meant to be!

At least you remembered where you're staying. This has been the summer for calls. The latest one was mad at me because she didn't know where she was staying and all she knew was the room number..
I can't imagine how folks can forget where they're staying unless they've booked multiple places and canceled or the town has so many places to stay that they've shopped around alot before finally booking.
In my defense, the inn where we're staying does have 16 rooms.
wink_smile.gif

At least you remembered where you're staying. This has been the summer for calls. The latest one was mad at me because she didn't know where she was staying and all she knew was the room number..
I can't imagine how folks can forget where they're staying unless they've booked multiple places and canceled or the town has so many places to stay that they've shopped around alot before finally booking.
In my defense, the inn where we're staying does have 16 rooms.
wink_smile.gif

I gave my caller a couple of names of other places after asking if she could possibly narrow it down in any way. The first one I gave to her (because I know they have numbers not names for their rooms) she said, 'NO! That's not it. I know it's your place. It's the only one that sounds like that.'
Turns out it was the place I told her.

Back