I bought chairs.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay ... so it's NEITHER of the chambers i was thinking of.
both are named for the town (city?) you are in

which is your chamber, bree? i see two chambers up your way, one is the xxx area chamber, one is the xxx chamber
the one that is the xxx chamber has a pretty website but is not being updated in a timely manner, a lot of coming soon ..
maybe it has been taken over by the other chamber?
i keep thinking of the challenges you mention ... that groups holding seminars in the area don't contact you ... yet you offer what the big boys offer (except maybe exercise equipment and a pool) but you offer a homey place and breakfast. when travelling alone, i SO prefer staying in a b&b to a hotel. anyway, highlighting that you've got best of both worlds is important.
i remember faxing some things for someone and getting faxes for someone else. they asked how much and i had no idea of a fee schedule for that..
Edited to save face...

both are named for the town (city?) you are in.
seashanty said:
We dont have a chamber, but we're working on it.

seashanty said:
oh wow! it's another state i was looking at.
and i thought guests got confused .....
wink_smile.gif
i thought there was only one 'bree's town' in the world!

seashanty said:
wink_smile.gif
seashanty said:
wink_smile.gif
There's that big, warm vacation spot
wink_smile.gif
and then you probably found the chamber in NY.

Small dilemma...I cannot get the chair thru the connecting door to the other room...I tried turning it every which way, no success. I may have to move the bed to get the door to open wider. Tried going up the back stairs, which are steep and why I avoided them in the first place...no go, that door is too narrow, also.
BUT, good news is, I tried one chair out in another room and it looks good in there as well! I may go back and get 2 more chairs.

Have you measured?
Have you tried removing the door? When i moved, we had to take off a door frame and part of a wall to get furniture out. We had added walls that weren't there when we first moved in. and the windows were too narrow to be of help.
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Have you measured?
Have you tried removing the door? When i moved, we had to take off a door frame and part of a wall to get furniture out. We had added walls that weren't there when we first moved in. and the windows were too narrow to be of help.
Measure? Moi? Never! I try to get the object thru the door, if it doesn't fit 6 different ways I sit down and think about it.

Have you measured?
Measure? Moi? Never! I try to get the object thru the door, if it doesn't fit 6 different ways I sit down and think about it.
You and me! There is always a way....reminds me of my cousin who while studying architecture at Princeton build a lovely dog house in his dad's kitchen while on break. Was great until they went to get it outside......
RIki

Have you measured?
You and me! There is always a way....reminds me of my cousin who while studying architecture at Princeton build a lovely dog house in his dad's kitchen while on break. Was great until they went to get it outside......
RIki
That sounds like something from a Laurel and Hardy skit. LOL

Ad in the paper today with my brand new chairs in it...(same price, I was scared to look, tho!) The funny part is when I bought them, I was trying to see if they would come down on the price for another business person so I said I own a B&B. What does the ad say today? "Perfect size for B&B's!"

wink_smile.gif
now, wouldn't it be nice if the store had a picture of the chairs set up at your place with one of those 12 x18 cards at the store ... 'as seen in/at ....' promotion for their chairs, promotion for you. i think i'd send them a photo

Back