I can't cook

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
actual guest discussion in the breakfast room
Guest one: Would you like some juice?
Guest two: Yes. What kind does she have?
Guest one: Cranberry, apple and orange.
Guest two: I'll have cranberry apple.
Guest one: She doesn't have cranberry apple. She has cranberry, apple or orange jucie.
Guest two: Well, cranberry is too sour. Can't you make me some cranberry apple?
Guest one: I have TOLD you a thousand times, I CAN'T COOK!
wink_smile.gif

I stayed out of this one!

Gheez again!! Why didn't she just pour half and half into a glass...OMG.. I am so glad we never had anything like this when we were open. I would have closed years ago:-(

Tomorrow the juices will be OJ and Pineapple-Coconut. I will probably use Black Cherry for the non-citric Tuesday. Have to restock tomorrow when I go to Morgantown. DH has another doc appointment and godforbid he go alone!

OJ.
Unless I have a full house with a unilateral stay reason they all get oj. I switch em out and people are just stuck on oj. I like cranberry and grapefruit. But when I put them out for guests to choose, it is always the oj.

OJ.
Unless I have a full house with a unilateral stay reason they all get oj. I switch em out and people are just stuck on oj. I like cranberry and grapefruit. But when I put them out for guests to choose, it is always the oj..
Now that I've had two full-house weekends in a row (and guests all week in between), I've stopped swapping out different kinds of juices... OJ all the way. Buy six half-gallons at a time and just keep putting it out. If someone needed non-citric there's usually apple juice in the house for the kids.
=)
Kk.

Back