Quantcast

I Did It! Here come the pods!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I finally did it. I just ordered the mini Ke urig with the rewards points from the family cc. Have no clue how big it is but it sounds small - which will work as I am low on space in the dining room. It makes one cup at a time whatever the size of the maker.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
You and your guests will enjoy it! We have a different brand, but we use it all the time ourselves. It's nice to be able to make a single cup.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
The guests love this. I will chat with you more about it when we meet up next week! :)

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am HOPING to get a reservation or two from the Power Plant outage in Jan/Feb and if so, being able to roll over at 4 AM instead of getting up to make coffee before going BACK to bed. Woohoo!!

Arks

Reaction score
All I have are 12 cup makers in my apartments. I'm tempted to get single cup makers too. Some will want a whole pot, but I'm sure many just want a single cup.

Generic

Reaction score
Buy yourself some ekobrew cups, so you can refill them with your fresh coffee, instead of having to buy pods all the time.

JBloggs

Reaction score
All I have are 12 cup makers in my apartments. I'm tempted to get single cup makers too. Some will want a whole pot, but I'm sure many just want a single cup..
Arkansawyer said:
All I have are 12 cup makers in my apartments. I'm tempted to get single cup makers too. Some will want a whole pot, but I'm sure many just want a single cup.
It's all good.
I have pros and cons on both and all.