I Did It! Here come the pods!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Well I finally did it. I just ordered the mini Ke urig with the rewards points from the family cc. Have no clue how big it is but it sounds small - which will work as I am low on space in the dining room. It makes one cup at a time whatever the size of the maker.

You and your guests will enjoy it! We have a different brand, but we use it all the time ourselves. It's nice to be able to make a single cup.

The guests love this. I will chat with you more about it when we meet up next week! :)

I am HOPING to get a reservation or two from the Power Plant outage in Jan/Feb and if so, being able to roll over at 4 AM instead of getting up to make coffee before going BACK to bed. Woohoo!!

All I have are 12 cup makers in my apartments. I'm tempted to get single cup makers too. Some will want a whole pot, but I'm sure many just want a single cup.

Buy yourself some ekobrew cups, so you can refill them with your fresh coffee, instead of having to buy pods all the time.

All I have are 12 cup makers in my apartments. I'm tempted to get single cup makers too. Some will want a whole pot, but I'm sure many just want a single cup..
Arkansawyer said:
All I have are 12 cup makers in my apartments. I'm tempted to get single cup makers too. Some will want a whole pot, but I'm sure many just want a single cup.
It's all good.
I have pros and cons on both and all.
thumbs_up.gif

Back